Tuesday, July 07, 2009

The Dr. Again

I swear I feel I have been going to the Dr. every week. I finally caved in and took Levi to the Dr. this morning. He has had this rash on his neck for about a month now. Just when I was thinking it was starting to get better it would flare back up. This morning when I went to get him out of bed the entire collar on his shirt was crusty. His poor neck looked raw and then had a rash going around the entire neck and up his chin. I don't know why he wasn't screaming but he has been acting like nothing is wrong. So now four medicines later... it better clear up. They are treating him for both a yeast and staph infection. I took both kids in to CVS to wait for the medicine and the entire time Levi was laughing and squealing. He is so dang adorable.

2 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

I am glad he isn't miserable with the rash and hope it clears up quickly..

Kristen said...

He must be a really easy baby. :) I have some that are so easy to care for when they are sick and one who is very dramatic. :) We all dread it when that one gets sick. Hope he's all better soon!