Every Sunday I ask Kinleigh watch she learned in primary and usually her response is "I don't remember." Then, later during the week she will randomly say a comment that she learned in primary. This morning we are getting ready for church and she informs me, "Jesus died on a crotch." I tried really hard not to laugh at her, really hard!!! Then she asks me, "Mommy, is Jesus still died?" To which she responded "He came back and taught the people." On the way to church she informed us, "Jesus made everything on the earth." After church she came running up to me to show me her picture of John the Baptist baptizing Jesus and said, "Jesus and John are cousins." Now whenever she makes a bad choice she immediately asks me first, "are you disappointed in me" then she says "is Jesus disappointed? or sad? (depending on the circumstance)." How sweet and pure are little children!?!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



5 comments:
I LOVE it! That girl is tooooo cute!
HAHAHA!! Crotch!!! Ahm, Di, how does she even know that word? (JK!)
It is so sweet when they repeat things they hear at church or just anything about the gospel. If we could all be so pure and innocent the world would be a better place.
She is a sweetheart and eager to learn. Give her a kiss from Grandma,
I just saw your photo shoot on Shannon's blog, they are sooo good. Is that your house they were taken in? i love the red chair.
Tell our little 1 year old Levi "Happy Birthday" from us this week. I look forward to seeing him later in the month (as well as seeing all of you!) Love, Mom
Post a Comment