Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Collins Birthday



e
I am so far behind that I have been been dreading trying to catch up.... So, many many many posts to come!
On July 11th we headed down to the last of the three of North Carolin's Aquariums for Collin's birthday. We have hit the other two recently and didn't want the Fort Fisher one to feel left out. We spent the morning at the aquarium and then hit the beach. Unfortunately these are the only three pictures I got before the camera died because were were quite the beach goers this time. We brought our big tent (the one you take when you go camping to keep the bugs out while eating), the pack in play, and loads more. Of course Levi slept for maybe 20 minutes. Either way we had loads of fun! Thank you Collin for letting us celebrate your birthday with you.

1 comments:

Hall Family said...

Sounds FUN! :)