Every year we have a pool party for Kinleigh and every year it rains!!! This year we decided to have a joint party with her best friend Collin and he brought good luck-NO RAIN :)!
The Birthday Girl!
The Birthday boy- Collin
Kinleigh refusing to cooperate for a picture with Mommy- as usual.
Collin wanted a blue shark cake and so Kinleigh decided she wanted a pink dolphin cake. HOURS later here is the cake. It turned out better then I thought I was capable of doing. I did not mean to make them appear as if they are kissing even if it would be accurate.
Blowing out the candles. Could thing there was only one to blow out.
The kids opening up their MANY birthday presents. Kinleigh got some awesome things- thank you to all who attended.
Levi and his buddy Bryce. I love how Levi is sucking on Bryce's thumb.
This party wore him out!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



3 comments:
You did such an awesome job on that cake! I can't even imagine attempting one.
yeah Di that cake is SERIOUSLY adorable!!! And what a cute idea!! I've got to make Kason's cake tomorrow, and well...I have no idea where to start.... That was hilarious about Levi sucking his friend's thumb! What a fun day for Kinleigh! :) Happy belated Birthday!!
Your cake is great!
Post a Comment