Since my sister Holly is a school teacher and has the summer off... we have been planning on going to Mom and Dad's house to get together and let Ellie and Kinleigh play. The girls already act like sisters- the love hate relationship. One second they would be yelling at each other and the next second they would be running through the house holding hands.
We spent the days....
swimming in the pool
playing with Grandma and Grandpa and enjoying being spoiled (Kinleigh is teaching Grandma and Grandpa how to swim. She made them sit on the steps and kick their legs. She really cracks me up.)
eating popsicles, blue bell icecream...
and baking cookies with Grandma.
Kinleigh did such a wonderful job with the beater... I was a bit nervous.
And I jsut had to add this picture- love the attitude girls.
We had so much fun relaxing and watching the girls play. I always love going to Mom and Dads!
We also went to Gator Country but that deserves a post of its own.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



1 comments:
I am so glad we were able to hang out at mom's together before it got too crazy. Ellie really misses Kinleight...and I miss my sister!
Post a Comment