This place was Great! Here is what you can expect to see at Gator country- over 130 American Alligators, 6 species of Crocodiles and Caiman, 4 species of Turtles, Sulkata Tortoise, Snakes and Savanah Monitor Lizard.
Really what I saw was some crazy men just waiting to be eaten by alligators all to provide us with such wonderful entertainment.
I really enjoyed learning about alligators and crocodiles. They brought out an adorable baby alligator, chubs (poor guy was born with a defective jaw and couldn't close down), and a ginormous 125lb Banana Python snake. Then they went into the pond area to show us "Big Al"- the 13ft alligator. The idiot sat and "played" with this alligator all while the other guy was talking about Big Al. Seriously he was just asking to be bit. He was HUGE. The highlight of our trip though was when Kinleigh got to hold Chubs. She didn't hesitate one bit to take that Alligator and hold him. My Brave Girl.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



3 comments:
I love the pic of Kinleigh and the alligator! Looks fun! I tried talking alan into doing it while we were down there....but I guess next time. :)
It's about stinkin' TIME that you guys updated!! Yay, now I'm off to read some more!! See you guys in a few weeks...
Did you eat gator stew?
Post a Comment