
Fortunately for Kinleigh she was able to spend her birthday at the beach! She was quite spoiled this year. We had a party for her before we left, she spent her actual birthday at the beach and then Uncle Daniel made her a cake and she opened presents that evening. The next night she received yet another present. Then, the next night we celebrated everyone in the families birthday that was some what close to that date. It is a Lawton thing- we drag out our birthdays as long as possible.




4 comments:
I am all for dragging out birthdays as long as possible.
That's the way we like to celebrate birthdays too. We call it our birth season. :) I'm glad Kinleigh had a good one!
That's how I like to celebrate birthdays too :) Looks like she had a really Fun Birthday year!! :)
Great for some cute updates...she's a definite cutey patootey and I can't wait to meet her..I hope you've at least told her she has an aunt on her dad's side so that she won't be totally scared and clueless as to why she's coming up here!! ;)
Post a Comment