Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy 40th Anniversary Mom and Dad

Mom and Dad have been married for 40 years!!! This party was kind of like a reception that they never received. My Grandma was not a big fan of my Mom marrying my Dad (don't worry she came around eventually) so she did not attend my Moms wedding. My Grandpa was able to attend, but the way I understand it that was pretty much all he could do. He flew out to Houston for the celebration and it was just an extra bonus for us to spend more time with him. The night happened to fall on Dad's 60th birthday- so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST DAD IN THE WORLD. I love you both and THANK YOU for setting such a WONDERFUL example for us both as parents and as lovers :).

Love this picture of Rosie-shows how crazy and fun she is!!! (setting up)

David using my shoe as a hammer- I knew heels were more then just great extensions.

My Little Man looked so ADORABLE.

The Carrot that destroyed the shirt but was WORTH IT!

Josh was just amazing with Levi. He kept him all night for me and even got him to fall asleep in his arms! Tried to convince him to come home with me.

Thanks to the sister-in-laws for their great minds and talents- the decorations were GREAT!

ooohhhhhh

Aren't they ADORABLE?
p.s. big surprise I know but I have like NO PICTURES during the party!

0 comments: