The kids were great on the way home (and I do mean all three of them- slept like babies).
Every time I go out of town with out Daniel he usual does some kind of big project (one that I may have hinted at being done while I'm gone-maybe just a little hint). This time we hired someone to do those projects for us. Daniel got off easy this time. It was a bitter sweet return. I was so excited to come home to my new tiled kitchen floor, my newly painted bedroom and my newly painted bathroom. However, what I did not think about was the fact that Daniel was returning home with me which means.... I spent the next FOUR hours cleaning. A bulk of that time was cleaning out my entire fridge (throwing away all the food that was IN THE FRIDGE WHEN I LEFT TWO WEEKS PREVIOUSLY). In Daniel's defense he did apologize and said he forgot. It was still great to come home to the amazing kitchen floor and my new fresh colors in my bedroom and bathroom. Thanks so much to Jeff and Deia who always do such a WONDERFUL job.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment