Friday, October 23, 2009

Just When I Get Caught Up

Here is the deal. I spend hours on the computer at a time getting my blog all caught up to what? Yes, only get way behind and once again have to spend hours on the computer getting caught back up. So, be prepared for many new posts. Instead of making a comment about this during the posts... please be aware that Kinleigh has decided to take on a new smile and looks silly in 90% of her pictures. I, being the vane mother that I am, have tried correct this madness but she is just not responding. I end up taking multiples of the same picture to have the same outcome. Girls. Levi, however, poses for all his pictures and hasn't inherited the crazy smile, yet that is....

2 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

We love to see all the pictures - silly faces are part of growing up!

Texasholly said...

Ellie does the exact same thing. Poses and weird smiles. She does all these weird things with her hands and arms and moves around like she is on America's Top Model for Clowns. Girls, indeed!