Friday, October 23, 2009

The New Way to PLAY

Kinleigh has started to play by lining up all her toys in a row. Quite the mess but yet very cute. She still is so wonderful at playing by herself. Levi has decided that he wants to mess up what ever it is his sister is playing with, so now the mess has been taken to her room. In this particular picture she has made Noah's Ark. I repeat, I am so glad I am paying big bucks to send her to preschool to learn about God. In all honesty, her preschool is great and she is doing so well.
One week they learned all they need for safety.
Kinleigh came home to teach us how she STOPS, DROPS, and ROLLS. They got to ride around the parking lot on a FIRE TRUCK. I loved that she learned her address but the cutest part is learning her number. As if she knows what number they are on the phone or even what that really means but she knows it all the same. She has a bit of trouble with 911- she keeps saying 9911. Who knew that was a hard number? It is adorable to listen to her tell us all her new knowledge.

1 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

Kinleigh's Daddy used to line things up in rows too - but it was usually all the books he could reach from the book-shelf. That was even more to clean up than the cards!