My sister does a Sunday Best edition each week and I love to look at the adorable outfits she dresses her daughter in. Wish I lived closer so I could get more of those adorable outfits! I just had to take one of Levi in his Sunday Best. Ever since my sister-in-law gave this to me last year I have anxiously been awaiting Levi being able to fit into the suit. The time has finally arrived and he is even cute then I ever imagined.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



4 comments:
oh man what a stud!!!:)
He is a sweetheart!
Love it! He is so adorable. You need to pass this little outfit on to Jack ;)
Ok now I'm wondering which sister in law gave that to you because I doubt I was that smart but would've been cool if I did!! ;)
Post a Comment