Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The NEWBOLDS





As I say every time, we always have so much fun when we go to the Newbolds! Thanks Ivy for the Yummy dinner!!! Two explanations on the pictures. First, the picture of the girls was the "best" one out of probably 10-sad huh? Second, the one of Daniel in the Tree- I have a video tape of it but to save you my commentary... he was trying to get the tree to tip all the way down so he could touch the ground. REALLY DANIEL, REALLY?

4 comments:

Sabs said...

scary! what a crazy man:)

Anonymous said...

LOL! It was great times! Come back soon!!!!

Nora said...

I thought he was trying to play edward to impress you.

Mom Erwin said...

Does it surprise me to see Daniel doing something "dangerous" - NOT A BIT. It looks like you had a great time, though!