Friday, December 04, 2009

All About Kinleigh


At Kinleigh's preschool each kid (parent) has to put together a poster about their life. Then the parents are invited to the school to watch them present it to their classmates. It will then be displayed in the hall for a week for all to see. Daniel and I were debating whether Kinleigh would stand up and present her poster... she was a natural. She stood in front of that class and happily explained each picture while adding comments like, "This is me baking with Mommy, hee hee I am eating the dough instead...." Or, "Hee hee, I'm looking straight at you." "Look at this monkey, so silly." "This is me as a baby, I am so cute." I guess she is going to be like her Dad and love to stand in front of a crowd. I love this girl more and more each day. Don't know how it is possible but it is sure true.

3 comments:

Sabs said...

how adorable!

Hall Family said...

That is super adorable! too bad you didn't video it! I'm not sure that my kiddos could have done so well! Way to go Kinleigh!!! :)

Mom Erwin said...

I would have liked to have seen her "presentation" - you did a great job on the posters, Di!