With Daniel's new job his vacation is use or lose... and I will not let any of that vacation go to waste! Seeing how he had about a weeks worth left I thought it would be fun to drive to Houston and spend Christmas with my parents and half of my family (the youngest four were together this year). We left Friday right after Kinleigh's preschool presentation (that will be on a separate post once I get pictures to post). We ended up stopping Friday night at a hotel... terrible idea. It was about 10:30 when we arrived at the hotel (11:30 our time). It took the lady 45 minutes to bring us the crib and by this time Levi was SO FREAKIN HYPER. After an hour and a half of him screaming (yes we were those people) Daniel finally went and asked the guy if we could get some of our money back if we left (he agreed to give us all of our money back- probably just wanted to get us and our screaming baby out of the hotel). Neither of us wanted to pack all of our stuff up and head back out so I laid next to him and held him so he couldn't get up and he finally went to sleep. We finished traveling the rest of Saturday.... Daniel and I could make it to Houston in 19 hours but children sure make for a much longer trip....
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



2 comments:
Frustrating times with tired babies - but somehow we all survive and soon we look around and they are all grown up.
hotels, long trips, kids, and crankiness....it's bound to happen all at once :)
Post a Comment