Thanks to my sister-in-law I have got my idea for Christmas gifts two years in a row. Last year I made JOY lettering and this year I made Recipe card holder. (I have pictures on my phone that I will download later). Daniel helped me and if I must say so myself I think they turned out really well. So well that I had to keep one for myself :). I love doing crafts as long as I have something to copy- on my own I'm not a crafty person. The day we were doing the bulk of the making we had the Sweeney kids. Daniel decided to show all the kiddos how the skil-saw worked and then let them sand and decorate their own piece of 2x4. This is why kids LOVE him! That and he is just amazing with kids. Levi just had fun playing in the garage and getting into everything he knows he shouldn't.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



1 comments:
It looks like it was cold in these pictures. You are all creative people! Thanks for my recipe holder too.
Post a Comment