Monday, December 28, 2009

The Phantom of the Opera

The New York cast of The Phantom of the Opera was touring this year and let me just say they put on an amazing performance. Such a wonderful date night. I have seen this play once before when I was in high school but I didn't care so much back then and our seats were nothing like what we had this time!


2 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

It is an exciting performance. We all appreciate the beauty in things more as we mature a little, Dianna. (And when you mature A LOT, you appreciate them even more.)

Hall Family said...

I dont know how you all do it...get your hubbies to go with you to a show...I tried getting Alan to take me to Wicked-No way. Although, in his defense...we ran out of time in the UK....we'll see if he has the same excuses here ;)