Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Day #9

Saturday we spent the day visiting an old historical home in Beaumont. We then headed over to Spindletop to learn about the boom of oil Beaumont once had. It is quite a neat place with replication shops of what they were at that time. We finished the day with a delicious steak dinner from Mom and Dad. We headed out about 6pm and Daniel drove us home ALL night. We finally arrived home around noon on Sunday. It was a VERY FUN trip and I would even venture to say we all thought it was worth the LONG drive :). Kinleigh just asked me last night at dinner if we could drive to Texas again?!?








4 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

I am glad you all had a good time. Give my greetings to your parents for a Happy New Year. I miss seeing them.

Hall Family said...

so behind--catching up! Looks like a fun place...except for that room with the hospital-like bed/chair thingy--that looks scary ;)

Texasholly said...

Man, it was exhausting taking Ellie there. She just wanted to run from building to building stealing stuff.

I love the pic under the Don't Spit On the Floor sign. Heehee!

Rachel said...

Talk about freakin cute kids, so are yours girl! Anyway, I know it is crazy that we have the same traditions. Anyway you never called me back while you were in Texas, as if you weren't busy:)