Christmas Morning Kinleigh woke up around 7:20 saying, "Do you think Santa is still here?" Levi woke up shortly there after and Daniel read them books until 7:45 when both kids decided we had waited long enough. I was trying to be nice and let the Kennedy's get a little more sleep. Santa wasn't able to bring all the presents so he left a nice note explaining he had left some at our house under our Christmas Tree! I'm not sure if Kinleigh quite caught all that but she didn't seem to mind one bit. The Santa gifts this year were an Art Easel for Kinleigh and a train/car rug for Levi. My big present from Daniel was a nintendo DSi and his from me was an electronic drum set. He has been asking for one of these since we got married. I promised him once he bought me a house with a bonus room he could get one.... We got that house with a bonus room but I didn't want to have to be in the bonus room at all times with the kids to make sure they didn't play with the drum set. I finally decided this year that we can put it in our room and he can finally have that drum set. My family is really big on making a list of the things you want for Christmas and Daniel's family is just the opposite. I LOVE my husband and I know he has good intentions but I always end up getting at least one very random gift. DSi wasn't too random this year and as terrible as this sounds... the only thing I REALLY asked for was new pans. I even had him look at pans I had researched and told him the name and where he could buy them.... I DIDN'T get pans. I LOVE my husband and I LOVE LISTS!!!! Daniel wanted to get Levi a knife this year so that he could have it forever to remember his Dad and all the fun they are going to have together. The picture of Daniel (looking a little goofy), Levi and the knife was right before Levi slung the cover off the knife and Daniel freaked out and dropped the case and cracked it! Luckily Levi was fine and the case isn't real bad. After presents Holly made us a delicious breakfast and the kiddos enjoyed playing with their new toys.
Christmas afternoon Sabrina made us a delicious meal and once again we enjoyed spending time with family. Christmas night we headed back to Mom and Dad's house to spend a day with them before heading home.



3 comments:
What a fine Christmas - it is always so much fun to see the little ones open their presents.
Comment #2 Your birthday (and valentine's day, etc.) will be here soon. Get your pans then!
haha I know what you mean about lists and Christmas presents. I've given up on them though.... :( The kids' stockings are cute, did you make them?
Post a Comment