
I found these ADORABLE aprons awhile back and had to get them for Kinleigh and I. We were making some peanut butter bars the other night and Kinleigh reminded me of these awesome aprons!
*I can never manage to get a really good picture of us. Kinleigh kept insisting we make silly faces.*
7 comments:
Silly faces are so fun!
Such cute aprons!!! I like the last picture--that turned out really cute.
And by the way, you are so NOT on my bad friend list! We need to plan our next game night so we can feed you guys AGAIN. Andrew and I are sure to win sometime, right???
so cute! i think i saw these awhile ago at hobby lobby. love em. and yay levi loves monster trucks too! kolby will be thrilled:)
Those are awesome!! With my new found sewing skills (I'm guessing you haven't gone and checked out my blog since you haven't commented!!) I now want to try and make one....
you guys look cute!!! :)
so fun!!! love the aprons!
The aprons are cute and so are "my girls" that are wearing them.
Post a Comment