Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"TRUCKS, TRUCKS"






I was quite hesitant to take Levi to the Monster Truck Show. He is a very good baby but as most boys are, he is very active! With a great morning nap and awesome ear plugs we decided to brave the show with Kinleigh and Levi. (Kinleigh and Daniel went last year and she loved it so I knew she would be no problem). Long story short, the kid could not keep his eyes off the "trucks". He kept pointing and waving at them. He was a little less interested in the dirt bikes, 4 wheelers, and bmx bikes (which completely ROCKED- they did some crazy stuff including the 4 wheelers and bmx bikes doing back flips) but overall both kids were PERFECT! Kinleigh loved it so much that she keeps asking me when we get to go again.
I took about 25 pictures- not one good one of the family (you can see where I am trying to force Levi to look at the camera and not the trucks) and nothing of the bikes.
We had GREAT SEATS (the second cheapest tickets but I think the best location; we were right above where the trucks enter and exit-the bottom section).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

With a particially deaf child...I was thrilled to see the ear plugs! Just one of the things I've learned from ENT's lately...good job mom! Where did you get those adorable aprons?

Mom Erwin said...

I hope Levi had earplugs too - you can't see them in the pictures.