Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ice Skating




Last Saturday we took Kinleigh ice skating downtown. She literally had the smallest skates on the ice- the only one in the old school brown ice skates. She did really well holding onto my arms and even got brave enough to skate-WALK around the skating rink by herself (with me right behind just in case she fell). She was such a brave girl!!! Such a fun Family Day.

2 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

That looks like fun. St. George even has a big skating rink this year under a big dome. It is full hockey-size and they even had a hockey game in it when it first opened. I went with my lady friends to see it but we haven't gone skating on it (and probably won't). Ice skating is fun - at least I loved it as a girl in NY.

Hall Family said...

You guys are adventurous! I have never been iceskating--too chicken, but that's fun that you pass on the fun to your daughter :)