KINLEIGH
*She says the funniest things some times: The other day we were going out to dinner and she kept saying how she wanted to go to Chick-fil-A so that she can play. I kept responding with, "I don't feel like fast food tonight." A couple minutes later she goes, "Mom, so are we going to slow food?"
*She is such a little Mother to her little brother: She will go upstairs and play with him in his room while I clean. She is "babysitting him" for me.
*She loves preschool: When we were at Grandma and Grandpa's house she read their license plate. I had NO IDEA she knew all of her numbers. She still has a little trouble with a few of the letters but for the most part she can recognize them all.
*She loves CTR4: I need to start recording her replies when I ask her what she learned today at church. It is amazing how well she listens. The thing that takes me by the most surprise is when we are sitting in sacrament and she just randomly asks me a question about the speakers talk! Who knew she was even listening?!?
*She loves family home evening: She insists on being the conductor... and her favorite part is the activity. She asked me both Wednesday and Thursday night if we can have family home evening again. I kindly explain to her that we have fhe on Monday nights.
*She is full of energy and sass and I love her to pieces. Daniel says she is a mini me. Watch out world.
LEVI
*He is getting tooth #N- it broke through about two weeks ago. This will make tooth #7- 4 on top and 3 on bottom.
*He is such a good kid. He rarely cries and is great at laying down for night time and naps. If he doesn't want to take a nap he just lays in his crib and plays. He has been getting up earlier then I would like but he does the same thing, just plays in his crib.
*He is a typical boy and FULL OF ENERGY. He is into everything but yet is surprisingly a good listener. He has his moments but fo the most part he will listen to you when you say No.
*My favorite is when you get hurt he comes running over to give you loves. The best thing though is that he will purposely hit Kinleigh so that I will tell him to give her loves and then I always respond with "OHHHH" which makes him do it over and over again.
*He is saying several words now, "Mommy, Daddy, Doggie, BABY (his personal favorite word and thing), Uh-oh, Thank You, Here you Go, Shoe, Sock, Eat Eat (he runs to his high chair and starts yelling eat eat when ever he is hungry), milk, cheese and Kinleigh."
*The other day I told him we needed to put his shoes on so he takes off runnings to his room and pulls down his basket from the second shelf and pulled out his shoes.
*He LOVES his big sister and LOVES to play with her. He gets so upset when she goes into her room to play with her toys and shuts her door. He will stand out her door screaming for her to open the door.
*He enjoys turning his night light on and off!
*He carries the frige ABC toy around singing with it while it sings the ABC's.
*When he doesn't get what he wants he will throw himself on the floor and scream... if you ignore him he just gets back up and is as happy as can be.
*He is becoming a little picky on his eating. Don't think it is really taste but more texture. He loves cheese, yogurt, waffles with peanut butter, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches but most of all he LOVES CHOCOLATE!!! He has a chocolat radar and if you even think about it he starts screaming for some.
I know there is SO MUCH MORE I can write about my children but I have to stop sometime.... I am SO BLESSED to have these two wonderful children in my life and I don't even want to remember what it was like with out them. I LOVE YOU BOTH!!!! THANK you for bringing so much joy into my life.



2 comments:
It sounds like Levi is really beginning to talk more now - that is always a neat time when they can begin to communicate verbally. I miss seeing all of you more often.
I like the slow food comment haha and that is such a brother for you to hit and want to give loves...watch out though...Kason used to do everything nice for Makaya to get her attention, because he really wanted to be just like her...when he realized that wasn't working, he tried being mean to her/pushing all her buttons, he realized then he was FINALLY getting some attention from her...anyway... haha boys will be boys sometimes. :)
Post a Comment