Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day #8

We got up bright and early so we could enjoy as much of our last day as possible. Our first stop, one last DELICIOUS breakfast from the AMAZING breakfast BUFFET. Our second stop, PICKLE BALL. This was actually our second time playing but I don't remember which other day we played. Not that it really matters or that I'm bragging but David and I so killed Daniel and Nicole :). Third stop, snorkeling and lounging by the beach. We decided to hit the Cove side of the resort and it was deserted. Why do you always find the best things on the last day?!? With in the first 3 minutes of snorkeling Nicole noticed what appeared to be JELLYFISH on the ocean floor. Sure enough the floor was COVERED with HAIRY JELLYFISH and I mean COVERED. We got out FAST. We then rushed to get ready to enjoy one last lunch. Had them come pick up our luggage. Call Mom before heading out... to find out that our flight was delayed by two hours. We enjoyed a leisurely lunch again on the empty Cove side. Once we arrived at the airport our flight was delayed yet again and then again. We finally arrived at our house about 11:15pm. BITTERSWEET return

.

2 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

I am glad you added the last 4 days - it looks like it was a great vacation.

Texasholly said...

Jellyfish! Now you know why it was deserted...