NICOLE'S BIRTHDAY
Today we spent going to a ZIP LINE (which is actually not even very scary) and then the best part... on a JET BOAT. They can go up to 90mph but since we were in a smaller river he only went about 60mph. He purposely would go close to all the rocks and edges to scare the living daylights out of us and then whip the boat away. The best part was the 360's. The Sweeney's bought the CD of all the pictures (we are talking over a 100) so if I ever get time to scroll through them and find some good ones I will download them. Until then, use your imagination.... Daniel and David having fun but of course being manly about the whole situation. Dianna eyes closed screaming in fear and Nicole jumping up and down in the back seat and clapping the whole time. Once I realized he could drive I was a big brave girl and LOVED IT!Nicole's choice of dinner was the Mexican Restaurant. We began and ended the week at the Mexican Restaurant.
That evening they had a fire show. For the pre-fire show they called a few men up to read a letter in SPANISH while doing different scenarios. For example, Daniel was called up to sing the letter in his best Opera voice. Little did they know he could speak Spanish fluently!







1 comments:
Did
Dan surprise them with his Spanish fluency?
Post a Comment