I was in my bathroom Saturday while the kids were eating breakfast and I here someone saying WORD FOR WORD the PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE. My thoughts were "that can NOT be my daughter." Sure enough Kinleigh knows the STAR SPANGLED BANNER and she puts her hand over her heart and everything. I had NO IDEA! I guess they do it every day at preschool.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



3 comments:
That is great that she has learned it at an early age. We are proud of her.
cute!!!! :) We had something similar here with Makaya--but alas forgot to blog that.
That happened to me to with Colleen. We heard it on the radio on the way to school and Colleen said the pledge word for word! She then said that they do it everyday at preschool. Isn't preschool great? It's amazing what our kids can learn.
Post a Comment