I'm driving to school today and Kinleigh and I are mid-conversation when she shouts up, "Mom, turn the music up please!" I crank it up and she shouts out, "I love this song." BAD ROMANCE by LADY GAGA. Then mid-song she starts asking me, "Is God the Father and Jesus the Son or is Jesus the Father and God the Son?" After setting her straight and explaining that God created the earth and Jesus helped... she replies, "Ok, now turn the music back up again please." Once the song is all over she informs me, "I really like that GaGa Song."
During Kinleigh's drawing the cross phase... we tried explaining to her that we are so grateful for Jesus for dying on the cross for us, etc... but we don't really need to draw crosses or wear them. So today as I am picking her up from preschool her teacher was tracing crosses for an activity next week. Kinleigh decides she needs to inform her teacher, "we don't really draw crosses!" I nipped that conversation REALLY QUICK!
I went to register Kinleigh for Kindergarten today. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I CAN'T!!!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



5 comments:
Time goes fast, doesn't it?
Soon it will be your turn to complain about the homework.
oh man gotta love the cross :) hee hee. did i ever tell you when i caught kolby and olivia playing with swifers and pretending to be jesus on the cross?
we haven't been struck by lightning yet:)
kindergarten?! ahh! and Lady Gaga. Here comes a teenager:)
they must be cousins! leilani loves that song too! oh, and how fun...kindergarten here she comes!
I am glad you are there to help teach important things. The teachers at the pre-school may have her a little confused. Wow, kindergarten is next - it is a neat year!
hahahaha (kinleigh is your lil' teenager) can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment