I have been under the weather today (NO I AM NOT PREGNANT- CASE OF A VERY BAD COLD) and sent Kinleigh and Levi upstairs to play so I could relax. I hear Levi crying so I rush upstairs to see what had happened- nothing major he had just run into the door, so I'm guessing, and hurt his check. However, this is what I found....
I'm pretty sure he ran into the door trying to run away from his SISTER. Once she was done dressing him up in her princess dresses she moved onto putting her clothes onto him.
Thankfully Daniel surprised me and got home around 11 and took over the kiddos for me so I could sleep and Levi could quit being TORTURED!



5 comments:
hee hee oh poor levi. ellie and olivia played barbies all afternoon the other day and poor kolbs needed a guy to hang with. come on over levi!
What a boy look he has - even in a tutu!
That is hilarious! That stuff just happens when you have a big sister. Gotta love it! :)
i used to make my brother dress up in my stuff. he turned out fine. :)
hahaha Love it!! :)
Post a Comment