My childhood friend Sarah and her two adorable kids came to visit for a few days. Kinleigh did nothing but talk about her "new friend" coming to visit for days prior to their visit. She was not disappointed once she met Makaya. They played so well together; I honestly do not remember even one fight. Levi was just excited to have more kids in his house to play with, he LOVES other kids.
The first day Daniel went with us down to the aquarium were the kids had a blast. Kinleigh always enjoys going to the aquarium but I think Levi was extra excited this time. He LOVED to watch the fish and running around the aquarium like a mad man. We even were able to see them cleaning the tank. Poor lady having everyone stare at her big booty... at least she had a couple others helping her. They have the biggest lobsters that I have ever seen! I think I enjoy going to the aquarium as much as the kids.
We headed over to the beach after the aquarium and the kids had a blast playing in the sand. We were one day early of the real warm weather but probably for the better! Daniel started digging holes for the kids and then putting them in... Kinleigh wanted to go all the way up to her head- I said NO.
On the way home we stopped in Wilmington and took Sarah out to eat to get some good Seafood. Plus we walked up and down the streets showing her some locations from the famous "Dawson's Creek and One Tree Hill" filmings or at least the few we recognize.
The next two days we hung out, went to the park, and had such a GREAT time catching up on old times. Oh how I love visitors.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



1 comments:
Aquariums are always neat - I love them too. There is something magical about playing in the sand and enjoying the ocean. I bet your friends enjoyed it - they look like neat people.
Post a Comment