Daniel and I were able to play beach volleyball in our friends "Love is Bald" tournament. It was our first time to actually play a real beach volleyball game. We had a six man team and despite being a bunch of random people put together to form a team... we were undefeated in our bracket. When we went to the championship bracket (I have no idea any of the true terms but I sound smart right?!?) we lost in single elimination. The Sweeney's kept Kinleigh for us and we brought Levi along for the fun. During each game we would just put him in his stroller and thanks to Kory and a mother of one of our team mates he was very well entertained. He was an ANGEL and had so much fun playing in the sand and the water that was provided to wash yourself off. He got plenty of attention from everyone and he ate it all up. We both had so much fun and our friend had a great turn out for such a good cause. I had my camera but forgot to take it out of the car. I know you were all waiting for that bikini shot... don't worry I wore shorts and a tank top (still working on that bikini body before I do the actual reveal).
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment