Kinleigh's preshool held a Tea Party for Mother's Day. We sat at the table with our child, ate some muffins, drank some tea (or kool-aid for me), and received handmade flowers. I gave Kinleigh the camera to take a picture of me with my flower. I'd say the second attempt is much better. She was so proud of herself for actually taking the picture on her own.
We then went into the classroom and the kids sang some cute songs. The teachers had asked each student questions about their Mommy's and then read them out loud for us to guess who they were talking about. Here our Kinleigh's answers
How old is she? 17
What color is her hair? Blackish/Brown
What does your mother like to eat? Carrots and Meat
What does she like to drink? Orange Juice
What do you like for your Mom to cook? Chicken and Ribs
What does she like to watch on T.V.? The Weather
What do you like to do with your Mom? Puzzles
Why is your Mom Special to you? She helps me when I need something.
Lets just say I had no idea who she was talking about!



3 comments:
hahahaha I love that you watch the Weather!!! haahaha
Love those answers!! And you're 17....are you letting Kinleigh watch Twilight? LOL! If only I could stay 17 forever! And, I do watch the weather all the time! :)
17 and loving carrots - who knew?! (A child bride for sure)
Post a Comment