Although I have not let Levi run around Naked again... I still put him on the potty several times a day, per his request. He never goes but we have a ritual and I think it is so dang cute. First he can't just sit on his potty he has to climb onto it from the side. He then will remember that he wants me to go potty also so he will tell me, "Mommy go Potty" and he gets up and lifts the lid so that we can pee at the same time (he does this EVERY TIME). He then will say, "I need shut door" and will shut the door and then climb back onto the potty again from the side. Well today he told me he had to go pee pee so we began the above ritual. I sat down and went pee and we all cheered (of course Kinleigh has to be in the bathroom for all the action... what Mom really gets to pee in private???) and then Levi starts saying, "Here is comes, here it comes, here it comes" and wah lah he went pee!!!! His potty plays music when he goes pee and so he is sitting on the pot DANCING! This kid really amazes me. He is VERY BRIGHT and catches on so quick. Levi, I promise to potty train you when we get back from vacation!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



2 comments:
Kids and their rituals! So funny! Yes, and mom doesn't get much privacy at our house either...it's a crime if mom locks the door!!!
Just let him run naked while we're there at the cabin in Zion..Cindy would certainly approve, right!!?? ;)
Post a Comment