I am really TERRIBLE at the whole potty training thing. I still put him on the potty when he says but I gave up that same day, I know... slacker. He went that one time on the potty. The next time he went on the floor right beside the computer, then he became obsessed with closing the lid and peed on top of it, and the final straw was when he peed on my magazine bench (thankfully they had taken the cushion off to play so it was just on the wood). I know I just have to let him run naked for a few days but I think I want to wait until we are back from our 2 1/2 week trip. Seems like a much better time to try and potty train. For Everyone!
However, this kid has developed quite the vocabulary and some serious attitude. He will tell you what he wants or does not want in complete sentences. He will hit his sister when he doesn't like what she is doing and he INSISTS ON DOING EVERYTHING HIMSELF. I am glad he wants to learn some independence but this is not the best stage for the IMPATIENT Mother. But her sure knows how to lay on the charm and make it near to impossible to do anything but adore him.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



3 comments:
haha we have been charmed in our home...We absolutely adore Levi!! :)
Jason says that I have to potty train Bryant before the baby comes....yeah, that's not going to happen. LOL! I think Christmas break will be a good time for us.
ya potty training is the worst! no worries though when yall are here well just be in swim suits all day so levi can pee in the baby pool with the rest of them:)
Post a Comment