Thursday, June 03, 2010

Pre-School Graduation



Kinleigh has graduated from preschool. They had a little graduation where they sang songs, quoted scriptures, and then received their diploma. My camera was acting up and so I have zero cute pictures. Sad times.
Kinleigh LOVED preschool and just this morning informed me, "Now I will never get to play with Peyton." and "I will never get to see Collin because they won't need to pick me up for preschool every day." Must be hard for a kid to adjust to seeing friends five days a week to being stuck with Mommy! Good thing I'm pretty sure she'll still get to see Collin PLENTY.
Writing name=check
Writing others names=check
Writing her alphabet=check
Writing her numbers 1-10=check
Recoginizing her alphabet=check
Recognizing her numbers 1-10=check
Singing songs=check
Quoting scriptures=check
Scripture stories=check
Playing with friends=check
Mom of the classroom=check
Her FAVORITE ONE OF ALL... ARTS=triple check
I was informed several times through out the year that Kinleigh LOVED the ART center! She says she wants to be an artist when she grows up.
We are so proud of our little girl.

2 comments:

Hall Family said...

congrats kinleigh!! (I'm impressed with the long list of accomplishments!! Good preschool!)

Kory said...

yay Kinleigh! can't believe she'll go to kindergarten next year!