Kinleigh was quite upset that we went to Cancun with out her and then had the nerve to go to Florida to Disney World with out. Even though we didn't actually go to Disney World we went to Epcot and Universal Studios... she still kept asking when she was going to get to go. We decided to make it up to her and take her to Busch Gardens instead considering it is only 3 hours up the rode. Despite the fact that Kinleigh is SUPER SHORT I was amazed at how much they had for kids. I would guess that those kids went on at least 35 rides in one day (now of course they road their favorites several times) and that is including LEVI being able to ride. Kinleigh nor Levi are scared of any of the rides and BOTH HAD A BLAST. We went with the Sweeney's so we took turns letting the adults go on the big kid rides. I'm going to just put this out there, "I think BUSCH GARDENS was BETTER then Universal Studios." Not just the fact that it is WAY CLOSER and cheaper but it had way more things to do for EVERYONE. I know Disney is a girls dream come true with all the Princesses but with that aside BUSCH GARDENS rocked. Then we stayed in Colonial Williamsburg for $66.00 a night with a continental breakfast included. No it is not the most FANCY hotel but probably the CLEANEST hotel I have stayed in and the people were so nice. Levi was EXHAUSTED after the LONG day at Busch Gardens that he was seriously out with in 20 seconds of laying him down. All the kids were GREAT!
Saturday we spent the day at JAMESTOWN and despite the heat it was a lot of fun. Not as much fun as Busch Gardens but FUN. The kids enjoyed exploring the boats, watching a boat go out to sea, a magic/puppet show, and playing games.
I didn't bring my camera into Busch Gardens so I will get pictures from Sweeney's and post later.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



2 comments:
I heard Busch had Sesame Street or something....is that true? I love how Kinleigh is on top of things! haha (when can I go?) Alan and I've been talking about going down and doing a mini vacation in Williamsburg....we'll see. I think I'm definitely in need of one (as are all mommies). Looks like you guys had fun! :) And I love Kinleighs big blue sunglasses!
I am so glad you all had a chance to go to Busch Gardens. We think it is a nice, clean, fun place to go too!
Post a Comment