Levi's day wasn't quite as special as Kinleigh's. We did have Ruth and her three kids in town for the week so that should make up for the lack of attention right?!?
The poor little man was bit by a mosquito on his ear and it tripled his ear in size. It was so awful but yet I could not look at him with out laughing. I have never seen such a site.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



3 comments:
Your children are growing up! When does school start for Kinleigh? School started here on the 11th but I personally think that is a week or two too early, don't you?
Oh, I forgot to mention - Dan has always swelled up with insect bites too - ESPECIALLY if it was a wasp or bee! Like father, like son, I guess.
aaah poor guy and the mosquito bite!!! We sure hope Levi had a WONDERFUL Birthday!!!! :)
Post a Comment