Daniel had his annual conference and this year it was in Wilmington. The Sweeney's kept the kids Thursday night so that Daniel and I could have an evening alone. We had fun playing some Black Jack with fake money and enjoying a night with out kids. Friday morning the Sweeney's came down and met us and the guys went off to play in a golf tournament and Nicole and I took the kids to the aquarium. We spent about 1 1/2 hours in front of the big aquarium waiting for the "swim with the fish" and the "shark feeding." We wanted to get up close seats. We took a little break and was able to color some shark pictures and ask a few questions but yep most of the time was spent in front of the large aquarium. They ended up not doing the "swim with the fish" due to bad weather so at least the kids were able to see the lame "shark feeding!" Not worth the wait for me but the kids didn't seem to mind one bit. We then went searching for some cupcakes that were over priced and not all that great. Sounds so negative written down but it was quite fun.
Saturday we took the kids to the beach all day. It was the first time in a long time that I truly could have stayed all day. It was perfect weather and the kids were behaving wonderfully. On the way home we stopped by the Newbold's to visit and see Baby Davis. It was great being able to catch up, cuddle and hold the baby, and Kinleigh was able to feed him a bottle. SHE LOVED THAT!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



2 comments:
Wilmington is a neat town and I am glad you got to go to the aquarium again (even with a wait).
Kinleigh looks so grown up! I like her outfit!! :)
Post a Comment