skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Kinleigh started SWIM LESSONS tonight. She has really progressed this summer in her swimming abilities and can swim using big arms and legs and then will doggie paddle as she comes up for a breath. She EVEN SWAM the entire length of our POOL=25 YARDS all by herself!!! I thought swim lessons may give her that extra boost to swim in the deep end by herself and feel comfortable. It is MONDAY through FRIDAY every night for an hour for the next two weeks. She wasn't scared at all to go off the diving board!
3 comments:
That is AMAZING! Go Kinleigh!
wooohoo! we sure had fun with your hubby too. The kids keep asking when uncle daniel is coming back:)
I am so glad she is able to take those lessons. I know she isn't afraid of water at all!
Post a Comment