My kids do SO MUCH better out of the house then in the house... must take after their mother! We have been going to the FREE MOVIES, SHOPPING, LUNCH, SWIMMING, and pretty much PLAYING with the SWEENEY'S every day.
To keep Levi entertained during the movies I have to get him a popcorn and Ms.Nicole brings him M&M's. Not to mention I haul in his dang booster seat so I can strap him down... genius I know. However, he has caught on and wasn't the best behaved boy this last time. I think he has met his max of movies this summer... THREE.
The funniest part was during Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squekel. During the part that the Dad (what ever his name is in the movie) yells "ALVIN" on the phone Levi shouts as clear as a bell, "ALVIN" and the entire movie theater just starts laughing. That is my little show-off.
Unfortunately we have only made it to the beach once this summer... thanks Williford's for joining us for a fun day. Of course I didn't bring my camera but the kids had a great time. Kinleigh LOVED the water and was such a brave girl. Levi LOVED to run in and out of the shallow part of the water over and over and over again.
One more month of fun and then KINLEIGH STARTS SCHOOL!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



1 comments:
That bucket of popcorn is almost as big as Levi!
Post a Comment