I don't think I've mentioned lately WHAT A GREAT BIG SISTER Kinleigh is to Levi! She takes such good care of him.
If he starts to CRY she distracts him by taking him upstairs to play with his TRUCKS. She makes sure he has plenty to eat at dinner and if he drops anything she is the first to pick it up for him.
She will spend hours entertaining him and playing with him.
She would Babysit him for me over the summer while I took a quick shower or needed to clean.
She will sit and read him books.
She informs me when he needs his diaper changed.
She informs me when he is hungry.
She helps him put his shoes on (and he prefers her to do it over me).
She will go into his room in the morning and climb into his crib and keep him company.
She dresses him up in her princess outfits and bosses him around.
She is an AMAZING SISTER!
And THE BEST HELPER for Mommy and Daddy.



1 comments:
We are proud of big sister Kinleigh and Levi too.
Post a Comment