As we all know... I was a NERVOUS WRECK about letting Kinleigh ride the bus. I took her in last Tuesday morning and went over things with the teacher. She reassured me Kinleigh would be JUST FINE! Daniel made it home early so we all took the 5-8 minute walk to the bus stop (we seriously are the furthest you can get from the stop). All the kids are getting off and NO KINLEIGH! I start to panic when the bus driver looks at me and says, "She is SLEEPING!!!" She LOVES the bus and insists on taking it EVERY DAY. Levi just LOVES taking her and picking her up. They are TOO CUTE! And Levi provides great entertainment and the bus stop for all the little children.
Each day I try and convince Kinleigh to "buy" her lunch that day and every day I get the same response, "I WANT TO BRING MY LUNCH." Seriously, I know sandwiches are not all the interesting! I finally decided to ask why and her response was, "If I buy my lunch I don't get to sit by Ms.Ward, all the seats are taken." How ADORABLE is that! Already wanting to be a teachers PET. YOU GO GIRL!!!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



1 comments:
The bus can be so much fun. Her experience reminded me of a time when Nancy fell asleep on the bus and they didn't notice her and took her back to the school. Of course, I was calling the school immediately and they brought her out in a school van. She was about Kinleigh's age when that occurred - it is scary!
Post a Comment