Kinleigh was SUPER EXCITED about her first day of school. She went the entire day but with only half the class. She came home HAPPY as can be singing all kinds of new "rule" songs. Unfortunately Daniel was out of town the night before for work but made it back in time to pick her up from her first day! A lady was handing out tissues on our way in and asked me if I needed one... I kindly replied, "No way, I've been waiting for this day :)." I did very well and didn't cry but I sure had a pit in my stomach all day. I'm going to miss having that crazy girl around all day. Yet, at the same time I am grateful I have time for just Levi... since he didn't get three years of his life with just Mommy.
Kinleigh informed me this weekend that she wants to ride the bus to and from school. I told her that I didn't mind picking her up to which she replied... MOM, I WILL BE JUST FINE!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



1 comments:
I am glad she is doing so well. School can be so much fun!
Post a Comment