Thanks to Mark, Rosie, Leilani, Mia and Aidyn the kids got to take a visit to Build A Bear. We took Kinleigh when she was about Levi's age and she picked out her bear Princess. She was SUPER excited to find princess another outfit. We let Levi pick out his own animal and he of course put the heart in his mouth before putting it into the bear. Wanted to share some true love. He had fun pushing the pedal and then picking out some rockin clothes for his new doggie Shaggy.
We then headed over to the Legos because Kinleigh has found a new love for Legos. I had bought her a set on Friday and she spent hours in her room trying to put the firetruck together. This time she picked out a helicopter. On the way home she asks me, "Mom, am I going to dress princess or play Legos when I get home?!?" So hard to choose when you have two things you LOVE.



2 comments:
Oh my gosh, I love Build-a-Bear so much. That is still Ellie's favorite animal.
Also, I can't believe Kinleigh is in Kindergarten!!! Tell her to stop growing right this instant. Well, she definitely needs to grow, but tell her to stop getting OLDER!
It looks like Kinleigh got a cute haircut (or is it just the picture). Build-a-bear is a cute place.
Post a Comment