I have been very hesitant to post on progress on the house... worried I might jinx things. After 3 1/2 weeks someone put in an offer on our house. It was low but no where near as low as I thought it would be! We came back right in the middle and they accepted! We are getting more then both Daniel and I thought was possible. Both the appraisal and inspection are done and so now we play the waiting game. Fingers crossed that nothing BIG needs to be repaired. Our set close date is November 1st.
Daniel has started his new job and is already off traveling this week for work. He is going to be busy but says he likes the feel so far.
Levi talks about Daddy every other sentence. Daniel was worried that he was going to forget him... don't think he needs to worry about that one bit.
Kinleigh really misses her Daddy! After the first couple days of disobedient behavior she has actually been quite the big helper and so sweet. She goes to school and then when she comes home she sits and colors until dinner time. Levi has now decide that he too Loves to color!
It's NOT easy with out Daniel (why I knew I could NEVER be a military wife) but thanks to Nicole I have been kept VERY entertained. I think she fed me at least one meal every day last week and let us come over pretty much ALL weekend. Don't know what I'm going to do with out her!!!
Thank you so much for all the prayers and continue praying it all goes WELL!!!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



2 comments:
you meant NOT easy right? can't wait for ya'll to join him!
We think of you daily and pray that all goes well quickly. Keep in touch and give the kids a hug from us.
Post a Comment