Blogging has definitely been put to the back burner these last several weeks. I will try and do a quick update....
The house selling process is going along very smoothly, almost too smoothly. Every thing is set and ready to go for closing on Nov. 1st. Of course we have a few house repairs to do but other then that all is going great in that front.
The house buying process... One of my MANY stresses! Where are we going to live once we arrive in Houston? Apartment? Lease a house? Stay with family? - those are some great questions and when you know the answer will you tell me!
Are we going to buy used? New? What neighborhood? Again, all very good questions.
WHAT, WE ARE MOVING IN LESS THEN TWO WEEKS?
Up until this morning... we didn't even know for sure if we were going to higher a moving company or move ourselves. After having a stress attack the other night; movers was my only option. I have decided to pack myself though- not sure that was the best idea. I have some Amazing friends who came over and helped me pack yesterday and we got LOTS accomplished. Minus the fact that my other friend, Kim, was keeping my son and called me at 2 to inform me that he was tired. I was suppose to go back and get him at noon! Yep, completely forgot all about my SON!
Have I mentioned that I am going crazy :) and I've about lost my mind?
The kids have been great. Kinleigh is doing AWESOME in school and thanks to my friend Maren I get to go help out on Tuesday mornings. Kinleigh is so excited for me to be in her classroom and thinks she needs to get up and ask me questions or give me hugs every five minutes. What amazes me the most is that she is REALLY good in class. They have these "tickle sticks" and when they earn five they get a prize. Well, you get three warnings before you have to pull your tickle stick. Kinleigh has NOT even received ONE WARNING. My little Angel. She has also been such a big help with her brother and it is just ADORABLE to watch them play together.
We thought Kinleigh talked A LOT?!? Levi is going to give her a run for her money. When we are out in public I always have people comment on his vocabulary skills and of course how dang cute he is. He is starting to throw a few more tantrums but he hasn't really hit the terrible two's quite yet... I'm sure it will come. EVERY DAY he asks where his Daddy is and several times he will come and tell me, "Bye Mommy, I go to Texas!" Daniel came into town last weekend and Levi would not let him out of his sight. "Daddy get me out of the car, Daddy get me out of bed, Daddy get my sippy cup, Daddy change me!" That boy LOVES his Daddy!
Thank goodness for WONDERFUL friends for helping me during this Crazy time and THANKS for putting up with me and my Crazy self!
What is Daniel doing??? WORKING WORKING WORKING, and PLAYING WITH FAMILY!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



3 comments:
We are so glad the home selling process is going well and is nearly complete - your name is on the prayer roll, we are all thinking about you. It is good you have family in Houston - but I know it will be good to have your own place as soon as possible. I know you worry about Kinleigh having to change schools if you rent 1st and then buy a home, etc. but she will adjust - thank goodness, the move is occurring at this stage in her school-work! Our thoughts are with you all! We send our love.
I am glad things are going well. I am definitely going to have to make a trip to TX once you are settled there as well. It would be great to see all of you!
hurry up and get here so you can do all the playing too:) can't believe you're packing on your own! crazy woman!
p.s. the audio on the videos works fine for me? they're really a lot funnier with sound so hope you get it to work!
Post a Comment