For all you blog followers... We are still alive.
Our move was not with out its ups and downs... but we made it safe. We took a little detour on our way down and stopped to visit where Daniel grew up in Kentucky. Once we get settled & Internet I will do a post on that. We then stayed the night at my brother David's house in Tennessee and had a blast hanging with them! Bummer that we finally get some one from my side to move close and we moved away.
We are currently renting a home and it is ten times better then an apartment. We found a home in my old neighborhood (I know, I know) and as long as all goes well we will close in December.
Kinleigh is having a little tougher time with school but seems to be doing good once I am out of the picture. She is LOVING being by cousins! But she talks about her friends back home quite a bit. She is adjusting pretty well. I have noticed little changes in her behavior but over all I am quite impressed with how well she is handling all the change.
Levi doesn't quite get the move. He too LOVES being by cousins and both kids cry when they have to come back to the rental and spend time with just US. However, he makes comments all the time about seeing his friends and wanting to go to their house. Behavior wise he is just becoming more boy and into EVERYTHING! Example: tonight he colored on my sisters wall (thank you magic eraser)!! Kinleigh NEVER did anything like that. He is heading for TROUBLE.
The biggest news... I officially hit my 12 week mark today! As much fun and stress as the move was... being pregnant DID NOT HELP. Thankfully I only threw up a couple times but the nausea was pretty much constant. I guess I should say is constant. That and my tendinitis in my wrist has really flared up again (pregnancy induced tendinitis courtesy of Levi) and I am going in for yet another cortisone shot tomorrow. Kinleigh is determined that she is going to have a baby sister! Levi changes his mind every day.
We are happy to be close to family and have been so BLESSED already with all the HELP. I am excited to see old friends... and I REALLY miss my NC friends. Can't have it all right?!?
Overall though things are going great and we are looking forward to the next chapter in our lives.
Come the first of next year we are welcoming ALL visitors.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



7 comments:
We are glad you are getting settled in your new (old, familiar) area. Tell us about your hoped-for new home! Hopefully, the second trimester will allow you to feel better as well. We send our love.
Glad to hear there are more ups then downs in the move and the kids are adjusting well. Congrats on being pregnant!!!! Another friend with a baby close in age to mine. Love it!
If we ever decide to drive to Phoenix we'll be sure and stop in to say hi.
I am so glad y'all are down here! And Levi can color on my walls anytime if it means we get to see y'all!
Good, I am packing my bags! heehee!
I guess you were lying to us when you said the big announcement wasn't that you were pregnant!
Glad you guys made it there safe and sound!
I am so glad everything is going well. It is so good to hear you are having fun with your family. It is not the same going to church and not seeing you guys. I guessed it though about the pregnancy thing on Kory's post on facebook. Congrats. I hope things go much better for you on the 3rd. So, did you guys find a house yet or are you still looking, or are you waiting for it to be built?
We miss you!! Colleen wants to play with Kinleigh and Bryant wants to play with Levi and Davis wants Aunt Di to hold him!!! Glad that things are going good for you! We love you!!!
Post a Comment