Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"Shampooped"

I have been meaning to do a post on Levi but always get so overwhelmed when I get ready because I know I won't remember it all.
The kid is CRAZY!
He is constantly on the go... I am told a lot like my older brother Mark when he was little.
He touches EVERYTHING with in his reach.  Go to wash his hands and he is going to grab what ever is in the sink.  Take him into the pantry and in 1 second flat he has stuff from the shelf.
He LOVES to play Daddy's drums!
He TALKS ALL THE TIME.  Think Kinleigh is a talker... meet her younger brother Levi.  I think the thing with him is that he is just SUPER LOUD.
He gets THRILLS out of annoying his big sister.  The other morning I was rushing her to get ready for school and he would NOT get off her clothes.  He then took the shirt and tried to go hide it from her.  
When people come over he LOVES to ENTERTAIN.  Never a dull moment when we have guests.  I have to admit he is pretty dang FUNNY!
He is such a CHARMER.  He especially loves to charm the women.  That smile just makes me melt every time.
He wants to play the iPhone or iTouch every moment of every day unless he can go outside.
My little SHADOW.  He will follow me around the entire house all day until his sister comes home.
He LOVES to play with Kinleigh.
Every day for lunch he wants a peanut butter and honey sandwich.
He calls Shampoo and MANY other things "Shampooped!"
The things that come out of his mouth are just amazing.  I have no idea how he learns or even understands the stuff he says but he does.
DADDY'S BOY!  Every morning he asks for his Daddy, he gets hurt and he asks for his Daddy, and if Daddy is home he doesn't care about Mommy.
He will ask me a question and if I don't give him the answer he wants to hear he will tell me, "I'M TALKING TO DADDY."
NOT the most fun to take out to eat in PUBLIC. 
Could sit and watch BIG TRUCKS work all day.  LOVES that they are building houses all around us.
Wants to HELP with everything and DO IT HIMSELF.
LOVES the BATH and especially now that we have a jacuzzi tub in our bathroom.
If I am taking a shower he has to come in regardless of whether he just was bathed or not.  He is QUITE the clean kid.
He LOVES to SING at the top of his lungs and DANCE to music.
We attempted to take the binky away from him and after almost two weeks of not taking naps and crying himself to sleep each night we gave in and gave it back.  He ONLY gets it at bed time and even then I pull it out once he falls asleep.  
During this no nap phase he would occasionally fall asleep in his closet.  Note the picture below- that is how I found him sleeping.  That would be his trash can that he broke to sleep in.
He thinks it is GREAT FUN to pull all his clothes off their hangers and swing from the rod.  He now has a child proof lock on his door and SEVERAL other doors through out the house. 
The thing about him is that he is just an active and loud little man.  He is GREAT to take shopping, walking, running, etc....  He is not a BAD kid he is just ACTIVE.
He is also the MOST ADORABLE and SOCIAL kid.  I just LOVE this LITTLE MAN.  He is his Daddy.

4 comments:

Sabs said...

haha we love that little guy!!!

Mom Erwin said...

It looks cozy, for sure.

the other lawton's said...

aww, i love that little man! we all love that big guy!

Amanda said...

Totally precious. It's good to know there is someone out there like my little man.