My sister called and asked what her daughter Ellie should wear on one specific night. My response, "As white trash as you can!" What event would cause such a statement... only the MONSTER TRUCK SHOW. My two brothers, Mark and Daniel, brother-in-law Tom, and Daniel all took the kiddos (Mia, Aidyn, Kinleigh, Kolby and Ellie) to the Monster Truck Show this year. Of course we didn't dress them in white trash! Daniel said Kinleigh LOVED it and its all she wanted to tell me about Sunday morning. She kept telling me, "Even though he crashed, Grave Digger still WON!" I went to my first Monster Truck Show when I was in high school and lets just say the girl takes after me. I think I have been to at least a half a dozen. Then again, Daniel says Kinleigh is just a minnie me!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



1 comments:
They are exciting shows but I hope they ALL had ear plugs.
Post a Comment