Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Snakes, Crocodiles and Alligators

One of the FANTASTIC things about living close to family is if my husband has to go out of town for work for the weekend... I can head to my Parents!  I picked Kinleigh up an hour early from school, grabbed her cousin Kolby and we headed down to party for the night.  The kids LOVE going to Grandma and Grandpa's house.  Friday night they just played, Saturday morning they played MORE, Grandma took them outside to play with TONS OF BUBBLES, and then they watched a movie.  On our way out Saturday afternoon Grandma took us to the Alligator farm.  We spent an hour learning about the differences between alligators and crocodiles and then holding SNAKES, ALLIGATORS, and touching CROCODILES!  Such a neat place for the kids and us big kids.










1 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

It looks like fun for all the kiddos but I don't know if I would like that big snake around me!