Thank goodness for our Realtor finding us a home that we could rent month to month... we had a place to live for a little over a month before we moved into our new house. Due to the house selling so quick (THANKFULLY) we didn't have time to find a home before moving. I was back in forth between being in the same Ward building as my family and the same neighborhood I grew up in.... Once being close to family I realized the benefits where too much to debate. We found this amazing deal on home and could not pass it up. It is WAY more then we need or ever thought we could possibly get... and we both LOVE OUR HOME.
With all the stress between packing, unpacking, and repacking, furniture shopping, holidays, etc... we did not have that many weekends for family time. We made time one Saturday to go to my Favorite Mexican Restaurant "Lupe Tortilla's" and then took the kids to the "Children Museum".
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



1 comments:
It looks like they had lots of fun - museums are interesting places!
Post a Comment